Submit Media Release
Free Media Release Service
You can now submit media releases for new products, services and activities of interest to Sutherland Shire Australia visitors which will appear on SutherlandShireAustralia.com.au on the What's New web page.
Acceptable Media Releases for approval:
- Announcements of new products and services of interest to Sutherland Shire Australia visitors.
- Major Event & Exhibition announcements.
- Major Music & Theatre Productions announcements.
- Genuine news items which will enhance the Sutherland Shire Australia Visitor experience.
- Major milestones and success stories.
- Step 1: Complete the Form Below
- Title = The title of your media release
- Description = This will be the summary description which will appear in your listing on the summary media release “What’s New in Sutherland Shire Australia ” page along with other submitted media releases.
- Media Release = This is your full media release article.
- Website = Link to relevant website directly related to the media release.
- Contact details = Authorised contact person and phone number which will be displayed online.
- Step 2: Submit an image and document attachment (if available).
- Step 3: Your media release will be reviewed and if approved posted next business working day.
Alternatively email your media release to
There is no cost to submitting a media release, however media releases are subject to approval based on the appropriate nature of the release. Media releases with images will be considered more favourably than text only media releases.
If you have any questions about this free media release service , please contact Stralia Web on 1300 550 212 or email
Submit your Media Release
- About the Shire
- Image Gallery
- Video Gallery
- What's New
- Getting Here
- Add Your Business
- Free Visitors Guide