Sutherland Shire, Sydney Australia - Thursday, 23 May - 2:32am
There's lots of activites, walks and cultural attractions that you can visit for free! Below we've listed the top 10 free things to do in the Shire;
- Explore the Bundeena & Maianbar Art Trail – 1st Sunday of each month
- Find out how you split an atom on a free tour of Australia’s only nuclear research facility. Available during school holidays and every second Saturday.
- Visit the world renowned E.G Waterhouse Camellia Gardens.
- Take the Challenge of the Royal National Park Coastal Walk – up to 26kms of trails to follow, even camp to break the hike.
- See the latest exhibitions at Hazelhurst Regional Art Gallery
- Walk the Cronulla Esplanade Trail
- Visit Kurnell to see Captain Cook’s Landing Spot
- Have a refreshing swim at one of Cronulla’s beaches or tidal pools
- Afterwards stroll through Cronulla Plaza
- Visit the Como craft & antique markets – 2nd Sunday of the month
- About the Shire
- Image Gallery
- Video Gallery
- What's New
- Getting Here
- Add Your Business
- Free Visitors Guide